Friday, April 22, 2011

What Is Danni UpTO?

You obviously want to know, so I will tell you. So, I went to SC for a few weeks for the Warrior Leader Course. Learned plenty of military things that I needed to know. However, on my way back home I checked my messages and the doctor left me a message to call them back. I forgot all about all the blood taken to check for diseases and all before I left for SC. Unfortunately, I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Although this was the only thing that was wrong, I felt a little unsettled. I remember being scared of getting rickets if I didn't get enough vitamin D as a child. As an adult, it can cause a range of illnesses that I don't even want to get into. These illnesses include obesity, which I am terrified of. I don't want to get too thick. I have enough reasons why I am single already, I don't want being fat to be added to that dreadful list. I don't even know what the other reasons are, but I know I would know that one if it was was so. So, I started incorporating sun in my life and I started juicing. I never heard of anyone getting a Vitamin D test but it happened to me. Since they didn't test the other vitamins, I figured that I needed to be proactive and make some dietary changes. I started juicing. I only drink about 12 ounces of freshly juiced, juice a day. I copped the Jack LaLane last year and had this huge project that I never did. Now, I am putting it to use with my trip to the Dekalb Farmer's Market planned out. So far I have been putting together cucumber and spinach juice. Sounds nasty but it is actually refreshing. Plus, I love the smell of cucumbers for some crazy reason. I have a few more recipes that I am not going to share until I try those. I am going to attempt to switch up every few days. I am also going to up how much I drink as well. Too much of anything is not good for the body. Which is why switching fruits and veggies is a must. I also try not to do too many fruits. Its high in sugar and the analysis said my sugar level was normal. This juicing thing is going to kill a few birds with one stone. I am getting healthy and direct vitamins and nutrition each day, its good for weight loss, and it keeps my skin healthy. I have an issue with acne in the summer months and I am hoping this combats that issue completely. Well, that is what Danni is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment